- Have been approved for membership after recommendation by a current Global Church Family pastor.
The heart behind this requirement is to ensure that each organization represented in the Global Church Family is one of integrity in doctrine, finances, and morality. It also fosters the primary function of meaningful connection and personal relationship among like-minded pastors.
- Agree with and adhere to the Global Church Family Statement of Faith.
- Follow the Global Church Family Core Values. Global Church Family requires members to maintain financial integrity and demonstrate moral excellence with respect for others.
- Have a public building where the congregation meets regularly.
- Invest in Global Church Family through committed monthly financial partnership.
What is the cost to join Global Church Family?
Global Church Family does not charge any fees or “dues” to join. Instead, we ask for your church to give a monthly financial partnership of any amount. We believe that where a man’s treasure is there his heart will be also (Matt. 6:21). Global Church Family is the facilitator of a network of churches partnering together. Because it is your group of friends, you should be able to contribute to it at your own pace. We fully expect your church to increase financially as it partners with other churches around the world through Global Church Family. In addition, this model of partnership empowers churches from all over the world to join, regardless of their local economy.
Pastors share the Global Church Family vision and conduct themselves in a way as to:
- Be Teachable, Motivated, and Moving Forward
- Empower & esteem others
- Not be self-serving or self-promoting
- Love each other as a family, regardless of differences; we don’t have to see eye-to-eye to walk hand-in-hand.
- Give respect to others, follow a zero-tolerance for gossip, negativity, or uninvited criticism
- Demonstrate moral excellence in all areas, as to honor the Lord
- Maintain financial integrity