Requirements for Global Church Family
- Have been approved for membership after recommendation by a current Global Church Family pastor.
The heart behind this requirement is to ensure that each organization represented in the Global Church Family is one of integrity in doctrine, finances, and morality. It also fosters the primary function of meaningful connection and personal relationship among like-minded pastors.
- Agree with and adhere to the Global Church Family Statement of Faith.
- Follow the Global Church Family Core Values. Global Church Family requires members to maintain financial integrity and demonstrate moral excellence with respect for others.
- Have a public building where the congregation meets regularly.
- Invest in Global Church Family through committed monthly financial partnership.
What is the cost to join Global Church Family?
Global Church Family does not charge any fees or “dues” to join. Instead, we ask for your church to give a monthly financial partnership of any amount. We believe that where a man’s treasure is there his heart will be also (Matt. 6:21). Global Church Family is the facilitator of a network of churches partnering together. Because it is your group of friends, you should be able to contribute to it at your own pace. We fully expect your church to increase financially as it partners with other churches around the world through Global Church Family. In addition, this model of partnership empowers churches from all over the world to join, regardless of their local economy.
Pastors share the Global Church Family vision and conduct themselves in a way as to:
- Be Teachable, Motivated, and Moving Forward
- Empower & esteem others
- Not be self-serving or self-promoting
- Love each other as a family, regardless of differences; we don’t have to see eye-to-eye to walk hand-in-hand.
- Give respect to others, follow a zero-tolerance for gossip, negativity, or uninvited criticism
- Demonstrate moral excellence in all areas, as to honor the Lord
- Maintain financial integrity
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible, and authoritative.
- We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation.
- We believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works of Jesus.
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
- We believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
- We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to all the world.
Received an Invitation? Register Now
Global Church Family
Global Church Family is a network of Kingdom-minded lead pastors who are dedicated to building the local church in a way that makes a global impact.